Use information from the previous papers beginning in August. Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- A minimum of three references is required and one must be a scholarly article.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Write a 1,250 word response that outlines what you have discovered about your professional practice, personal strengths and weaknesses that surfaced while taking the course, additional resources and abilities that could have influenced more optimal learning outcomes, and, finally, how you met the competencies aligned to this course. In addition, your journal will reflect on the personal knowledge and skills gained in this course and should address a variable combination of at least three of the following: Also add domains and competencies applicable to this course and describe how you met the competencies. The domains and competencies are attached.
- New practice approaches
- Intraprofessional collaboration
- Health care delivery and clinical systems
- Ethical considerations in health care
- Population health concerns
- The role of technology in improving health care outcomes
- Health policy
- Leadership and economic models
- Health disparities