Report Outline (Questions to answer):
- Take on the role of 1 of the 5 principal stakeholders in the public land use approval process, along with the depiction of your interaction with the other 4 stakeholders.
- Initiator of change (land owner)
- Technical experts (planners, engineers, surveyors, architects, lawyers)
- Local Municipal and Provincial Government Administrative Staff
- Adjacent Property Owners (Ratepayers)
- Municipal Elected Officials
- Who are the secondary concerned stakeholders?
- Secondary stakeholders are those affected by this intensified/mixed use redevelopment land use issue, and those interested in the physical and environmental characteristics in play
- What are all the different redevelopment options that have been debated to date by the initiator of change/applicant, concerned property owners, and City of Oakville Officials (both administrative & elected officials)
- What is my long-term vision for the ultimate use of this Canada-wide historic golf course
Writing the Report
- Since these questions are broad in nature, it’s best to provide a holistic view of what you assess should happen in the long run when answering the reports overall questions
- You may choose to cite examples of urban areas across Canada and the U.S.
Background information on Glen Abbey (From their website)
- “Glen Abbey Golf Club welcomes the public golfer and ClubLink Members alike.
- Designed by legendary golfer Jack Nicklaus, Glen Abbey has hosted the RBC Canadian Open, a PGA Tour event and Canada’s National Open Championship, 28 times.
- Glen Abbey Golf Club boasts a spectacular clubhouse facility including ‘Eighteen’, a sumptuous year-round dining experience open to the public, and a variety of beautiful banquet, meeting and seminar rooms.
- The property is also home to the Academies of ClubLink, the headquarters of Golf Canada, the Canadian Golf Museum and Hall of Fame, and the TaylorMade Performance Lab.”
- Video clip: §https://globalnews.ca/news/3689438/glen-abbey-golf-club-heritage-status/
- 2,500-3,000 pages … double-spaced … title page
- Use APA format since it is used for traditional reports in the planning profession
- APA format can include a table of contents, sections/subsections, exhibits
- Thesis statement -> A thesis statement needs to be create and entails what your answers on the overall questions are.
Order now for a professionally and comprehensively written paper.