The Other Wes Moore
Using evidence from the lives of each West Moore in the novel The Other Wes Moore, a piece of non-fiction, and your own personal experiences respond to the following prompt:
- What factor(s) make the most significant impact on the formation of an individual’s identity?
Each body paragraph must contain the following:
- Strong claim (subject + controlling idea) that connects back to the thesis.
- 2 pieces of textual evidence that support the claim
For personal paragraphs, use specific examples as your evidence. You do not need to quote yourself.
- Weave the quotes in nicely
- Analysis of quotes
- Concluding insight that connects back to claim and thesis