A thesis/dissertation proposal is a document which identifies a research problem, offers some preliminary view of the current research problem, identifies the required resources, and establishes the schedule for the research as well as the writing processes. A thesis/dissertation proposal defines the problem with regard to the necessary degree of involvement, scheduling as well as resource allocation.
Structure of a Thesis/Dissertation Proposal
- Title page
- Table of contents
- Thesis statement
- Preliminary results and discussion
- Work plan including time table
- Implications of research
- List of references
Why Write a Thesis/Dissertation Proposal?
- A thesis/dissertation proposal lays the groundwork for the research you’re planning to do.
- Because it forces you to think through the whole project from beginning to end, you will be able to anticipate problems that may occur during the course of your study and to be prepared for them.
- If you have an idea where you’re going it’s easier to get there; therefore, a thesis/dissertation proposal offers the overall idea of the research, making it easier for the research to draft the final research paper.
Kindly order with us to get a professional thesis/dissertation proposal written by a professional team of writers. Our writers and researchers are highly qualified and have adequate skills to handle your paper even at the most stringent deadlines. We have served a large number of students since our company started in 2007 and many of the students we have served have attained outstanding success not only in their education but also in their professional lives. Do not struggle with your academics when a team of professional writers and researchers is ready to support you.