A conclusion is one of the most essential sections of a thesis/dissertation that requires a lot of attention. The conclusion is highly significant because it is the section where you are required to argue that you have made contribution to knowledge by conducting your study. Conclusions are often hard to write since writers often feel that they have nothing more to write after completing the other sections. It is important to note that a conclusion is extremely important because a reader often remembers it best. Therefore, the conclusion should be the best section of your paper.
What Should You Do in the Conclusion Chapter?
- Emphasize on the important of the thesis statement
- Give your research a sense of completeness
- Leave a final impression about your study on the reader
What Should not be Included in the Conclusion Chapter?
- Discussion: The discussion should be in the discussion section.
- Any new points that have not been mentioned in the discussion section. The conclusion chapter should be based only on the points that you have already raised.
- References: References should have their own page. The conclusion should only contain a review of what has already been addressed in the research.
- Unnecessary information: The conclusion chapter should be clear and concise and should only contain a review of what has already been addressed in the research.
Kindly order with us to get a professional thesis/dissertation or a literature review chapter written by a professional team of writers. Our writers and researchers are highly qualified and have adequate skills to handle your paper even at the most stringent deadlines. We have served a large number of students since our company started in 2007 and many of the students we have served have attained outstanding success not only in their education but also in their professional lives. Do not struggle with your academics when a team of professional writers and researchers is ready to support you.