The overall aim is to evaluate ways in which changes within the organisation’s MACRO environment might impact upon marketing strategies and activities of a global organisation.
You will be assessed on your ability to:
Within a hypothetical scenario of a potential change in any of the MACRO environment forces of the organisation:
- Critically evaluate the company’s strategies for sustainable competitive advantage, segmentation (including targeting and positioning) and branding
- Critically evaluate the potential impacts on the company’s customer behaviour and how it might change
- Identify and critically assess two opportunities for growth within the organisation’s MACRO environments
- Make clear links to the marketing theory that underpins your work
- Write a logical, well-presented and accurately referenced piece of work
The length of the report will be 2,000 words +/- 10%. The word count limit is there to test your skills of conciseness and focus – keep your work relevant to the subject matter.
Key sections with suggestions as to word count: