Theme of the Project
The impact of digital technology on business activity
- How digital technology has transformed business activities e.g. operations, marketing, accounting, HR.
- Establish project aims, objectives and timeframes based on the chosen theme For a Pass you will need to: P1 Devise project aims and objectives for a chosen scenario. P2 Produce a project management plan that covers aspects of cost, scope, time, quality, communication, risk and resources. P3 Produce a work breakdown structure and a Gantt Chart to provide timeframes and stages for completion. For a Merit you will – in addition – need to: M1 Produce a comprehensive project management plan, milestone schedule and project schedule for monitoring and completing the aims and objectives of the project. For a Distinction you will – in addition – need to:
- Conduct small-scale research, information gathering and data collection to generate knowledge to support the project For a Pass you will need to: P4 Carry out small-scale research by applying qualitative and quantitative research methods appropriate for meeting project aims and objectives. For a Merit you will – in addition – need to: M2 Evaluate the accuracy and reliability of different research methods applied.
- Present the project and communicate appropriate recommendations based on meaningful conclusions drawn from the evidence findings and/or analysis: For a Pass Analyze research and data using appropriate tools and techniques. P6 Communicate appropriate recommendations as a result of research and data analysis to draw valid and meaningful conclusions. For a Merit you will – in addition – need to: M3 Evaluate the selection of appropriate tools and techniques for accuracy and authenticity to support and justify recommendations.
- Reflect on the value gained from conducting the project and its usefulness to support sustainable organisational performance. For a PASS Reflect on the value of undertaking the research to meet stated objectives and own learning and performance. For a Merit you will – in addition – need to: M4 Evaluate the value of the project management process and use of quality research to meet stated objectives and support own learning and performance.
- Conduct research, written a proposal and draw up a project plan and Gannts chart
- Writing about the research your conducted and what you discovered, then you use project management to project research
- Conducting a research project on digital technology and how it effects the business (not using management techniques)
- Then you project management techniques/tools to manage project, research and assignment
- You can use the company I work for and price the effect by doing your research
- Gather data and information through people
- Do background reading on researching and completing research
- This assignment is research project, for the research you need to focus on realistic information, this could be a questionnaire, set on a real organization and working situation
- Completing the research is what you need to project plan for, the research has a defined start and finish date, objectives, deliverables, and output of the research report and findings. For project plan you need to use project tools and techniques
- The theme, project and objectives need to be put in performance review (capture ideas, development, progress, and reflection as you complete this assignment)
- The objective should be based on the whole topic
- Performance review should have : to submit an idea and progress you make in developing this assignment updated weekly
- Complete a project to answer the topic of the assignment, using project management, conduct research, write research report giving recommendations
- Use project management plan to research project using Gannts chart, and other project tools
- Conduct research to meet project objectives
- conduct research to meet project objectives and research them using secondary, primary data, and quantitative and qualitative methods
- analyze your research, conducting a review of material for the final reporting and project presentation to answer the objectives, theme topic
Order now for a professionally written paper.