A custom essay is basically a piece of writing which presents a personal argument of the author. Custom essays are mostly used as political manifestos, literary criticism, observations of daily life, learned arguments, recollections, as well as reflections of the author. Custom essays are often written in prose.
In the current academic field, essays are an important component of the learning process. Students are taught structured and custom essay formats so as to enhance their writing abilities. Admission essays are often utilized by many secondary schools, colleges, and universities in choosing applicants. In the humanities and social sciences fields, custom essays are usually used as a means of assessing the performance of students in their final examinations.
How to Write a Custom Essay
- Research the topic. This step is especially important if your paper is a research paper.
- Analyze well-written essays.
- Brainstorm your own ideas.
- Pick your thesis statement.
- Plan your essay.
- Write the body of your essay.
- Come up with a compelling title and introduction.
- Conclude your essay.
Types of Custom Essays
- Narrative Essays: Custom essays aimed at narrating or telling a story. In a narrative essay, the writer tells a story about a real-life experience.
- Descriptive Essays: Custom essays aimed at painting a picture on a certain phenomenon.
- Expository Essays: Custom essay aimed at presenting just the facts.
- Persuasive Essays: Custom essay aimed at convincing or persuading an audience.
- Argumentative Essays: Custom essay where a student explores a topic; gathers, generates, and examines evidence; and takes a position on that particular topic in a concise manner.