Theme of the Project
The Impact Of Digital Technology On Business Activity
How digital technology has transformed business activities e.g. operations, marketing, accounting, HR.
Establish project aims, objectives and timeframes based on the chosen theme For a Pass you will need to: P1 Devise project aims and objectives for a chosen scenario. P2 Produce a project management plan that covers aspects of cost, scope, time, quality, communication, risk and resources. P3 Produce a work breakdown structure and a Gantt Chart to provide timeframes and stages for completion. For a Merit you will – in addition – need to: M1 Produce a comprehensive project management plan, milestone schedule and project schedule for monitoring and completing the aims and objectives of the project.
Conduct small-scale research, information gathering and data collection to generate knowledge to support the project For a Pass you will need to: P4 Carry out small-scale research by applying qualitative and quantitative research methods appropriate for meeting project aims and objectives. For a Merit you will – in addition – need to: M2 Evaluate the accuracy and reliability of different research methods applied.
Present the project and communicate appropriate recommendations based on meaningful conclusions drawn from the evidence findings and/or analysis: For a Pass Analyze research and data using appropriate tools and techniques. P6 Communicate appropriate recommendations as a result of research and data analysis to draw valid and meaningful conclusions. For a Merit you will – in addition – need to: M3 Evaluate the selection of appropriate tools and techniques for accuracy and authenticity to support and justify recommendations.
Reflect on the value gained from conducting the project and its usefulness to support sustainable organisational performance. For a PASS Reflect on the value of undertaking the research to meet stated objectives and own learning and performance. For a Merit you will – in addition – need to: M4 Evaluate the value of the project management process and use of quality research to meet stated objectives and support own learning and performance.
- Conduct research, written a proposal and draw up a project plan and Gantt chart
- Writing about the research your conducted and what you discovered, then you use project management to project research
- Conducting a research project on digital technology and how it effects the business (not using management techniques)
- Then you project management techniques/tools to manage project, research and assignment
- You can use the company I work for and price the effect by doing your research
- Gather data and information through people
- Do background reading on researching and completing research
- This assignment is research project, for the research you need to focus on realistic information, this could be a questionnaire, set on a real organization and working situation
- Completing the research is what you need to project plan for, the research has a defined start and finish date, objectives, deliverables, and output of the research report and findings. For project plan you need to use project tools and techniques
- The theme, project and objectives need to be put in performance review (capture ideas, development, progress, and reflection as you complete this assignment)
- The objective should be based on the whole topic
- Performance review should have : to submit an idea and progress you make in developing this assignment updated weekly
- Complete a project to answer the topic of the assignment, using project management, conduct research, write research report giving recommendations
- Use project management plan to research project using Gannts chart, and other project tools
- Conduct research to meet project objectives
- conduct research to meet project objectives and research them using secondary, primary data, and quantitative and qualitative methods
- analyze your research, conducting a review of material for the final reporting and project presentation to answer the objectives, theme topic.